How to Buy Bitcoin with Coinbase
There are many ways to buy Bitcoin, but the easiest and safest way is to Buy Bitcoin with Coinbase. This article will show you how to buy Bitcoin in this popular exchange.
Coinbase is popular because it is very easy to use. New customers expect delays as companies struggling to overcome new customer backlogs. Coinbase reported 11.7 million users in October 2017, beyond Charles Schwab, with 10.6 million active brokerage accounts. For reference, Schwab was a decade old, and coinbase was launched in 2012. Here we are providing you step by step procedure about how to buy Bitcoin on a coin base
Documents required to coinbase user to buy Bitcoin
- An authorized identity proof by the government
- Your bank details or debit card details
Coinbase does not require a minimum number size; You can buy Bitcoin in Coinbase and then send it to your personal wallet, leave zero balance in coin base account, if you want. If the exchange is hacked, the safest way to store Bitcoin is in your personal wallet.
You will need a valid identity like SIM or identity proof. Some exchanges need your ID card. Upload your ID directly to the coin base website. For security purposes, Coinbase will not allow you to send your ID via email.
Create Your own coin base account
- Fill in all your personal details and information needed to open your account. You will be asked to upload your ID and verify your bank account or credit card. They will ask you to complete the settings.
- After you open an account on a coin base, you will see a Bitcoin chart and dashboard where you can see the pricing of cryptocurrency.
Buy Bitcoin with Coinbase
- To buy Bitcoin, scroll to the top of the main coin base page and click Buy / Sell. Screen
- You can specify the Bitcoin dollar as you want, and the website will display the number of BTCs you received for that number.
- You will see orders for purchases at a basic cost of 7.67 coins, which is 3.8 percent of the purchase price.
- Press “CONFIRM,” and you will see a green indicator sign that shows that purchase is successful.
- Return to the dashboard and find out how the account functions and how it works, including the purchase of Bitcoin from your account.
Buy Bitcoin (or another cryptocurrency) based on currencies.
After you fully verify your new coin base account, you can buy Bitcoin by clicking on the “Buy / Sell” tab above your account. Then, follow the steps given below.
1) Firstly, Choose from Bitcoin, Litcoin, Bitcoin, or Ethereum money
2) Choose your payment method
3) Pay the amount of purchase
4) Or, you can choose to repeat this purchase automatically on the daily, weekly, all weekly, or other monthly. This process is called the average cost of the dollar and helps for the average Bitcoin price you pay overtime because the price of Bitcoin fluctuates.