SIX YOUTUBE VIDEOS EVERY CHANNEL SHOULD INCLUDE
1. Personal Story Video
In order to get it noticed, you’re going to have to create a somewhat unique channel. That means creating unique video content. To show the world what makes your YouTube channel different, Here are some of the ideas of the youtube videos every channel should include in their channel.
Personal stories can help viewers relate to you and gives them a glimpse into your life. If you have some very interesting stories to tell, they’ll naturally want to find out more.
Make an entertaining channel trailer that introduces viewers to the type of content you’re going to be including in your channel.
2. Daily Routine
No matter what your channel content, everyone loves to know what other people are doing. Some of the most stable and popular YouTube videos feature YouTuber’s daily routines. This kind of content – also known as “evergreen content” – is very valuable because it rarely changes or “expires” as time passes. A year from now, viewers will still be interested in revisiting your routine video to provide themselves with a boost of motivation and inspiration.
Morning routine videos feature the YouTuber’s morning habits such as:
- Wake uptime
- Fitness habits
- Breakfast choices
- Productivity tips and tricks to get the day started
Evening routine videos show how YouTuber’s end their day and wind down for bed.
Some elements include:
- Dinner time
- Bedtime (and reasons why!)
- Self-care routines including skincare, showering, meditating
- Content to consume before bedtime (books, music, podcasts)
Other popular routine videos include:
- Study routine
- Fitness routine
- Self-care routine
- Organization routine
- Productivity routine
And more! Get creative and show your audience the unique way that you go about your daily tasks.
3. Room or house tours
Room or house tours are often a popular type of YouTube video among viewers. Tours provide a view into your private life and allow you to display what you’re passionate about.
Tours are one of the easiest YouTube video ideas to implement. All you need to get started is a camera and a location.
If you’re staying in your room or house, showcase items such as furniture, tech, and collectibles. For a more expansive tour, feature a cool location that not many people may know about.
Clipboard tutorial flatlay
Whether you’re a makeup guru or a YouTube gamer, you have skills that your viewers look up to and would love to learn from. Think of something you’re great at and start teaching! Just like a behind-the-scenes video, a tutorial video helps your viewers see just how experienced you are in a certain field, building a sense of trust and respect between you and your audience. It also serves as a product that you can provide, increasing the overall value of your content.
Tutorials don’t have to be complicated!
Do you know how to make a create omelet?
Are you amazing at handwriting thank-you letters?
Or maybe you just really like organizing your music files!
Whatever it is you’re good at, chances are there’s someone out there who wants to follow in your footsteps! Share your knowledge and expertise with the internet and reap the rewards that will follow.
Q & A
Man on laptop asking question
Your viewers tune in regularly, but that’s not always enough time to cover every topic. Encourage your subscribers to ask questions, and then dedicate a video segment to answering them! Be sure to mention your users by name to promote a sense of community within your channel. You can take your questions straight from the YouTube comments section, or you could direct your viewers to Twitter, Facebook, and even your Instagram DMs! Plus, with Instagram’s great new questions feature on Instagram Stories, you can ask viewers to submit questions directly to you!
If you’re feeling enthusiastic, you can also throw in some fun facts about yourself, just to add a little something extra.
Reviews Youtube Videos Every Channel Should Include.
Video setup for a review
New games, new makeup, clothes, food, books, movies, the sky is the limit! If you can experience it, you can review it. Keep it as relevant to your channel as possible, and be honest with your viewers! Take the time to experience the product fully before giving your review – this is different from an unboxing video where you’re just showing your audience what you’ve recently received.
Depending on the product, you could take anywhere from a full day (in the case of food, games, and movies) to a month (in the case of beauty products, books, and clothes) to fully experience the product and weigh the pros and cons. Be thoughtful and fair to the creator, and share both the good and the bad. The more honest you are, the more trust your viewers will have in your opinion. Who knows – a few reviews might even lead to paid sponsorships in the future!
- 77GROWTH OF YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBER BASE Since the pandemic started, we haven’t stopped binge-watching hours upon cat videos. So please don't feel guilty about it. The main question is, how can marketers get more attention on their own YouTube channels and increase the growth of youtube subscribers base than those favorite…
- 75What Are The Best YouTube Video Marketing Strategy? The 6 best factors that can determine the best YouTube video marketing strategy for your business. Just as your business strategy will depend on your business goals, so will the videos you post on YouTube reflect your personal and business style. The…
- 74How To Make Money On YouTube YouTube stars of today are no less in comparison than celebrities, to be more specific- self-made celebrities. They have impressed people all around the globe and have earned a massive audience by creating realistic content geared towards various paths that include teaching, reviewing, entertaining,…
- 69Complete Guide to YouTube Marketing in 2020 We should discuss a guide to YouTube marketing. Chances are we've all went through an evening time watching one video after another. YouTube has consistently been a wellspring of engaging substance, but on the other hand, it has a particular interest as a necessary…